Extended Temperature range, Harsh Environment for Transport Aircraft & Helicopters Naval and land Applications
CMC-e PC, is a rugged Low power i7 based PC computer specially designed for use in Airborne military environment. The computer includes a passive back-plane for up to three 3/4 size PCI cards, one PCI-e x 16, one PCI-e x 4 and one PCI-e x 1. It supports Windows® XP, Windows® 7, Linux and INtime operating systems. The computer has various display options including video according with STANAG 3350 A, B, C, RS-170, RS-343.
Extended Temperatures from -40°C to + 71°C
Dimensions & Weight
230x245x370 [mm] (WxHxL) with base and mounts
Weight approx.12Kg with mount and shock isolators
- Power Supply Assy.
- Com Express CPU module Dual or Quad Core i7
- NVIDIA or Radeon Display Controller on PCI-e x16
- Passive back plane
- Custom made Connector’s Panel.
- Internal Flash Disk
- Removable disk
The following represents a typical configuration of the CMC-e CPU.
- CPU – Intel® Dual Core™ i7-620LE, 2.00 GHz
- CACHE – 2 Cache:
- L1 cache 24KB data/32 KB instruction
- L2 cache up to 4 MBytes, 8-way
- Internal Disk: SATA, 8GB Flash
- Removable Disk
- SATA, 500GB Hard Disk or up to 256GB Flash.
- Ethernet – 4 x 10/100/1000Base-T.
- USB – 6 x USB 2.0
- Up to 8 x RS-232/RS-422
- Programmable Hardware Watch dog
- Voice In/Out
- Aptio BIOS © 2009 American Megatrends, Inc.
- MIL-STD-1553 – Dual Channels
The CMC-e is designed and constructed in accordance with the general requirements of MIL-STD-454.
The cooling of the components on the CMC-e cards is accomplished by conduction. The cooling of the CMC-e Power Supply and the Pentium chip are accomplished by by conduction through the aluminum enclosure of the unit which is built as an heat-sink.
External connectors are used for interfacing with the subassemblies or equipment and are in accordance with requirement of MIL-STD-454. Connector mating bodies are keyed, and keyed locations are varied to prevent improper installation.
The Power Supply is a Plug-In LRU with the following characteristics
Power In: 18-32VDC per MIL 1275B, and MIL-STD-704A approx. 3Amp.