Haigh-Farr’s family of rugged Blade antennas are available in frequencies ranging from UHF to upper C-band, and may be provided in either straight or rounded blade configurations. These antennas have demonstrated proven reliability in over 30 years of high-performance airborne applications. Blade antennas are also used extensively in ground-based vehicles such as race cars, trucks, tanks, and motorcycles, to name a few.
These Blade antennas exhibit quasi-uniform null-free hemispherical patterns.
- Hemispherical Coverage
- Frequencies from UHF to C‐Band
- Small, Compact Footprint
- Aerodynamic Design
- Common Footprint for All Models
- Built to Withstand Extreme Shock & Vibration Environments
- Data Links, Telemetry, Transponder
- Tactical Missiles
- Ground‐Based Vehicles
- Single or Array Implementations with Power Dividers and Cables
Haigh‐Farr has a more than 40 year history of designing and producing exceptionally rugged, high performance antennas. If you don’t find an antenna meeting your requirements in our standard list of products, Haigh‐Farr has the experience and modeling capability to customize a solution. Adaptations of existing designs can be done with very short lead times. Contact Haigh‐Farr for a review of your antenna requirements.
- Thermal environments: ‐50°C to 150°C; 300°C Transient
- Polarization: Linear, predominately vertical
- Connector: SMA (50 Ω) Standard; TNC (50 Ω) Optional
- Required Mounting Screws: 82⁰ Flathead #4 Standard; 100⁰ Flathead #4 or M3 optional
- UHF models are available in different configurations
- Mechanical outline drawings are available upon request