The optimum station for data conditioning, acquisition and exploitation
The DATaRec4 is an acquisition system witch combines flexibility, high speed, accuracy and high synchronization. It takes advantages of the expertise of Zodiac Data Systems in Automotive and Flight Tests.
With more than 1400 licences used all over the world, the acquisition and analysis software MAGALI is a reference for the multisource data acquisition and processing systems.
From the alliance of both leaders results the MAG—DATaRec4 solution, a cost-effective and flexible Data Acquisition System with optimum performances.
The MAGALI station is connected to the DATaRec4 Acquisition System via Ethernet – It assures the main functions to control the system :
- Definition of the system configuration according to the modules insert in the DATaRec4 System.
- Definition of the parameters configuration, depending on the format of the data stream.
- Control of the DATaRec4 System during real time.
- During the acquisition, performs the real time functions (visualization, processing, alarms..)
- After acquisition, all the MAGALI functions are available for the post processing: visualization, analysis, tests, reports, …
MAG DATaRec Main Functions
- Combine the performance and flexibility of DATaRec4 Systems with the very large functions of MAGALI Software
- Run simultaneously all sources
- Network Distributed architecture available
MAGALI Software modules
- Analogue extraction module
- Analogue channels are extracted for visualization and processing.
- Voice extraction module
- Voice is extracted and generated. The audio is transmitted synchronously with other data sources and video streams.
- Video extraction module
- The video streams can be viewed in real time or in replay mode. Video display is synchronized with the parameter display issued from the other sources (PCM, 1553, analogue, …), using recording datation.
- Datation or parameter value can be inserted in video display. Several video channels can be visualized, each of them is synchronized.
- PCM extraction module (telemetry)
- The module extracts data from the PCM streams. Data are received in bit streams. A frame synchronization module is applied to retrieve the minor frames and then a decommutation module is applied to extract the parameters (for example : IRIG 106 decommutation module).
- Frame Synchronisation Module
- The module synchronizes and extracts the minor frames included in the input bit stream.
- The synchronization is based on a strategy search-control-lock. It allows a tolerance on the number of error bits and on the slip bit number.
- From the minor frames, different decommutation modules can be applied, IRIG 106, CE83, CCSDS…
- The main features are :
Word length: 3 to 32 bits
Minor frame length: 2 to 16383 words
Major frame length: to 1024 minor frames
Bit order: MSB/LSB first
Synchronization Up to: 64 bits
Sync error tolerance: 0 to 15 bits
Sync slip tolerance: 0 to 15 bits
- IRIG 106 Decommutation Module
- The module decommutes PCM streams with IRIG format. It is active in real time (during transfer or acquisition) and in post processing (after data storage).
- The module manages decommuted, sub-commuted or super-commuted parameters as well as embedded messages. The parameters included in the minor frames can be decommuted and converted in engineering unit value.
- Parameter datation can be internal, implicit, deducted from the point number or from another parameter.
- MIL-STD-1553, ARINC 429, Serial, Ethernet, and AFDX modules
- The modules extract data from the incident streams, according to the format. Message packets are extracted, decommuted and time stamped. All parameters included in the messages can be decommuted and converted in engineering unit values.