Video analysis module
The MAG VIDEO module, optional to MAGALI systems, fully manages the video streams in acquisition systems. It acquires any video streams, either integrated in a telemetry message, stored in a memory card or a recorder, or even acquired in real time. It analyzes them simultaneously or synchronized with other sources.
Complete and performing MAG VIDEO has the following functions:
- Real time acquisition
- Simultaneous management of multiple video signals (up to 8)
- MPEG 2, MPEG 4 and JPEG standard format
- Optional specific formats
- Data storage in MPEG2-TS and PES format
- IRIG time or GPS synchronisation
- On Screen Display (OSD) function for video time (overlay)
- Customizable OSD function (overlay)
- Integration in networked solution (NDA*)
- Communication with the 3D visualization module
- Capacity to manage other video sources
- High accuracy synchronization
- A complete set of functions for processing
- Very easy to use
- Common working environment
- Multi-user management
- Management of stream lost
Direct acquisition from video acquisition card, simultaneously with other streams. Reading from files stored on memory card on recorder. Video extraction directly from PCM telemetry streams. Various formats available : MPEG2, MPEG4, JPEG…
In the replay mode, the user selects the speed : real time, fast forward, slow motion, step by step.
Video display in frames or full screen on the main monitor or additional synchronized monitor.
On Screen Display Function
Time-stamped or synchronized parameters in relative or absolute format can be inserted in the video display.
After extraction and processing, the video stream can be exported to a standard Windows data format and can be visualized with standard software such as Windows Media Player, VLC … The video file created can be limited to a particular time segment, selected by the user.