AHS supports 8 or 14 ports of 10/100BaseTX Ethernet Allows TCP/IP LAN broadening of existing Military systems. The AHS is an easy to use Switch, Plug & play connectivity. Easy to install with a Quick Release Airborne oriented Tray. The AHS is a stand-alone miniature rugged Unit. Reliable interface via MIL-STD-38999 Military Connectors.
- 8 or 14 port 10/100BaseTX Ethernet Switch
- Unmanaged Operation
- Supports Full/Half Duplex Operation
- Auto Sensing Speed and Flow Control
- MDIX Auto Cable Sensing
- Plug & Play installation
- Full Wire Speed Communications
- Store-and-forward Technology
- Compact, Space Saving Rugged Package
- Full IEEE 802.3 Compliance
- Up to 1.6 Gb/s Maximum Throughput
- ESD Protection Diodes on Ports
- Surge Protection Diodes on Power Inputs
Power Supply requirements
The cooling of the AHS is accomplished by heat natural convection from its surface.
The AHS will not be damaged or affected by the effects of ambient air temperature as follows:
Operating: from -40° to +71°C
Non-operating: (Storage/transportation) from -54° to 85°C.
Operating: 95% relative humidity (RH) with no condensation.
Non-operating: 95% RH.
The AHS has an MTBF of 30,000 hours at 40°C .
Mean Time To Repair (MTTR) does not exceed 30 minutes.
According to MIL-STD-810F for airborne environment.
According to MIL-STD-810F, 40g for duration of 11msec.
The AHS is non-nutrient to fungus growth according to the requirements in MIL-STD-810F.
Sand and Dust
The AHS operates as specified herein while and after being subjected to sand and dust as encountered in dry arid arias according
The AHS is resistant to the corrosive effects of salt fog environment according to MIL-STD-810E.
The AHS as specified complies to the requirements of MIL-STD-461E.