For Remote Sensing Block Converters
ZODIAC DATA SYSTEMS offers fixed frequency converters operating in the standard X-band and presented in a indoor/outdoor mounting plug and play panel:
- Up Converter
- Down Converter
An ultra stable internal frequency reference is available but external reference can also be used (5 or 10 MHz automatic synchronization).
- Direct conversion from 8020 – 8420 MHz to 720 MHz ± 200 MHz
- Remote sensing : Direct interface with LNA and High Data Rate Receiver
- Monitoring and Control (gain, mute and alarms) through a dongle or a parallel or serial link.
- LNA power supply provided (converter generated +15 VDC / 300 mA limited) and alarm copy.
- Converter DC power supply could be provided on connector and through IF line (Outdoor version).
- Outstanding Dynamic range
- Low Noise Factor
- High Output Intermodulation Product
- Low image rejection and spurious
- Highly efficient frequency filtering
- Ultra Low Phase Noise
- IESS -30 dB typical phase noise
- 0.1° RMS typical 100 Hz – 1 MHz integrated phase noise
- Easy to use, easy to install
- Single DC power supply (Outdoor version)
- Single AC (100 – 240 V ±10%) power supply (Indoor version)
- No M&C required
- Internal Frequency Reference
- Rugged packaging for outdoor
- IP65 compliant
- Extended temperature range
- Frequency band extension: 8120 – 8520 MHz RF input/output
- External 5/10 MHz synchro through IF input/output
- M&C asymmetric TTL
- LNA DC power supply via RF connector