The term “Censin Technology Pte Ltd” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. Our company registration number is 200818766Z. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- “Censin” and “Connect the Space” are trademarks of Censin Technology Pte Ltd.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Censin Technology Pte Ltd’s prior written consent.
- CHANGE IN DESIGN SPECIFICATIONS. Design Specifications of all the products stated in this website are subject to change without prior notice.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Singapore.
Terms and Conditions of Sales
- Customer and Censin Technology Pte Ltd agree that the purchase and sales of Censin Technology Pte Ltd’s hardware and software products are made under these terms and conditions, and that Censin Technology Pte Ltd SHALL NOT BE BOUND BY CUSTOMER’S ADDITIONAL OR DIFFERENT TERMS. Customer’s order and purchase of Censin Technology Pte Ltd’s hardware and software products shall constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- TITLE. Title to the delivered merchandise(s) remain(s) with Censin Technology Pte Ltd until full settlement of all sums due is received.
- LIMITED WARRANTY. Censin Technology Pte Ltd’s hardware products are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a limited period of time as stated individually in each quotation from the date of shipment (“Delivery Date”) from the Hardware Manufacturer. All software products are licensed to Customer under the terms and conditions of the appropriate Manufacturer. Customer must obtain a Return Material Authorization number from Censin Technology Pte Ltd before returning any products under warranty to Censin Technology Pte Ltd. Customer shall pay all expenses for shipment of repaired or replacement products to and from the appropriate Manufacturer. Before the examining and testing of the returned product(s), Customer will be notified of a charge made for examination and testing. This Limited Warranty is void if failure of the products has resulted from accident, abuse, misapplication, improper calibration by Customer, third party software not intended for use with the applicable Manufacturer’s hardware products and software, utilization of an improper hardware or software key or unauthorized maintenance or repair.
- NO OTHER WARRANTIES. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH ABOVE, THE PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED ‘”AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED ARE MADE WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE FROM USAGE OF TRADE OR COURSE OF DEALING. CENSIN TECHNOLOGY PTE LTD DOES NOT WARRANT, GUARANTEE, OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE PRODUCTS IN TERMS OF CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE AND DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE OPERATION OF THE PRODUCTS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. CENSIN TECHNOLOGY PTE LTD EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES NOT STATED HEREIN.
- NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. The entire liability of Censin Technology Pte Ltd and its licensors, distributors, and suppliers (including its and their directors, officers, employees and agents) is set forth above. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Censin Technology Pte Ltd and its licensors, distributors, and suppliers (including its and their directors, officers, employees, and agents) be liable for any damages, including, but not limited to, any special, direct, indirect, incidental, exemplary, or consequential damages, expenses, lost profits, lost savings, business interruption, lost business information, or any other damages arising out of the use or inability to use Censin Technology Pte Ltd’s products and services, even if Censin Technology Pte Ltd or its licensors, distributors, and suppliers has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Customer acknowledges that the applicable purchase price or license fee for Censin Technology Pte Ltd’s products and services reflects this allocation risk. If the foregoing limitation of liability is not enforceable because Censin Technology Pte Ltd’s products and services sold or licensed to Customer is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction in a final, non-appealable judgment to be defective and to have directly caused bodily injury, death, or property damage, in no event shall Censin Technology Pte Ltd’s liability for property damage exceed the greater of SGD $10000.00.
- CUSTOMER’S RESPONSIBILITIES. In any application, reliability of operation of the software products can be impaired by adverse factors, including but not limited to fluctuations in electrical power supply, computer hardware malfunctions, computer operating system software fitness, fitness of compilers and development software used to develop an application, installation errors, software and hardware compatibility problems, malfunctions or failures of electronic monitoring or control devices, transient failures of electronic systems (hardware and/or software), unanticipated uses or misuses, or errors on the part of the user or applications designer (adverse factors such as these are hereinafter collectively termed “system failures”). Any application where a system failure would create a risk of harm to property or persons (including the risk of bodily injury and death) should not be reliant solely upon one form of electronic system due to the risk of system failure. To avoid damage, injury, or death, Customer must take reasonably prudent steps to protect against system failures, including but not limited to back-up or shut down mechanisms. Because each end-user system is customized and differs from Censin Technology Pte Ltd and its licensors, distributors, and suppliers’ testing platforms and because Customer may use Censin Technology Pte Ltd’s products and services in combination with other products in a manner not evaluated or contemplated by Censin Technology Pte Ltd, Customer is ultimately solely responsible for verifying and validating the suitability of Censin Technology Pte Ltd’s products and services whenever Censin Technology Pte Ltd’s products and services are incorporated in a system or application, including, without limitation, the appropriate design, process and safety level of such system or application. In the event of any such system failures during or after the use of Censin Technology Pte Ltd’s products and services, Censin Technology Pte Ltd shall be entitled to terminate its products and services immediately, without any remedy actions to resolve the system failures.
- FORCE MAJEURE. Censin Technology Pte Ltd shall be excused for any delay or failure to perform due to any cause beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of governments, natural catastrophes, acts of Customer, interruptions of transportation or inability to obtain necessary labor or materials. Censin Technology Pte Ltd’s estimated shipping schedule shall be extended by a period of time equal to the time lost because of any excusable delay. In the event Censin Technology Pte Ltd is unable to perform in whole or in part because of any excusable failure to perform, Censin Technology Pte Ltd may cancel orders without liability to Customer.